Responsible body in terms of the data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO), is: Tobias Becker
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time by contacting our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing
- Correction of incorrect personal data
- Deletion of your data stored with us
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and – Data transferability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
- If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
- You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your residence, your work or the presumed violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible authority and third parties
- you have given your express consent,
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of the data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as required by the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or these periods have expired, the corresponding data is routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Collection of general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected using a cookie. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information. This is exclusively information which does not allow any conclusions about your person. This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the contents of websites requested by you and is mandatory when using the Internet. It is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection of the website
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website
Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
- The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, processors. Anonymous information of this kind is statistically evaluated by us, if necessary, in order to optimize our Internet presence and the technology behind it.
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form with regard to questions of any kind, you give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting us. For this purpose, you are required to provide a valid e-mail address. This serves to assign the inquiry and to answer it afterwards. The indication of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing your enquiry and for possible follow-up questions. Personal data will be automatically deleted after completion of your inquiry.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (following: Google). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation on these websites, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
The purposes of data processing are to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on activities on the website. Based on the use of the website and the internet, further associated services are then to be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: Browser Add On zur Deaktivierung von Google Analytics.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always meets the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration then applies to your renewed visit.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please write us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly: Tobias Becker